Date:      Wed, 25 Jun 1997 00:05:43 +0000
From:      "Richard Reiner" <rreiner@forest.fscinternet.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   re: listing on http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consulting.html

I'd like to request that we be included in the listing of FreeBSD
consulting firms in the listing on the page
http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consulting.html.  We're a major
consulting firm located in Toronto, and we're very active in
promoting FreeBSD to our corproate clients, e.g. we currently have
FreeBSD boxes running for Mazda, Heinz, the Govt of Canada, etc etc.

Suitable text for insertion in your page follows:

FreeBSD consulting firm.  FSC's clients include numerous top-tier
corporations (e.g. Mazda, Heinz), as well as mid-sized companies
(e.g. the Vermont Telephone Company) and the public sector.
FSC provides full consulting, implementation, support, and training
services for all FreeBSD applications, including a special focus on
security, high-performance Web applications, and Intranets.  Please
921-4280 for furthter information.

Thanks,

Richard Reiner, Ph.D.
FSC Internet