Date:      Thu, 08 Dec 2005 18:05:03 +0000
From:      David Reid <david@jetnet.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   how to get more info

I'm running -STABLE and at present I'm being lucky to get more than 6
hours uptime! The problem (and reason for this email) is to ask if there
is anything I can do to try and get more info on th crashes to help
debug and correct them. When the system goes it just reboots, no panic
or information written to any logs. It's been doing it for a while but
the last few days have seen it happening more often.

I'm running a GENERIC kernel with WITNESS enabled. I'm more than willing
to try and help find/fix the problem, but the lack of information is
stopping me from doing much!

Thanks

david