Date:      Thu, 15 Jan 2015 19:26:24 +0000
From:      Andrew Turner <andrew@fubar.geek.nz>
To:        Svatopluk Kraus <onwahe@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: interrupt framework

On Thu, 15 Jan 2015 14:51:17 +0100
Svatopluk Kraus <onwahe@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi community,
>
> I and Michal Meloun have done some work on ARM interrupt framework and
> this is the result.

I haven't ad a chance to look though it yet, but how does this compare
with what is currently on the arm_intrng branch? I've also taken Ian's
WIP change and cleaned it up so it will build with the current
interrupt framework. I've also been working on allowing the simplebus
changes to work on architectures that aren't arm.

I'm planning on importing the branch into head soon, after fixing the
last few cross-arch issues, to allow for wider testing.

Andrew