Date:      Fri, 2 Aug 2002 07:19:41 -0400
From:      Alan E <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        Frerich Raabe <raabe@kde.org>
Cc:        kde@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [kde-freebsd] Building kdebase3

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 01:14:00PM +0200, Frerich Raabe wrote:

>On Friday 02 August 2002 12:55, Alan E wrote:
>> On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 12:14:18PM +0200, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
>> Apparently, it's possible to build things in such an order that
>> klistview.h doesn't exist at the time uic is run and so the include does
>> not get generated; at least that's my hypothesis as of now. i don't
>> think uic is borked, but i think the environment around it is
>
>That .ui files fails to include a file. Try the attached patch please.

Nope. Try again. It's not a kdebase issue. I cannot speak for will, but
I will not commit any patch to kdebase over this, as there is nothing
wrong with it. This is a build issue. Uic discovers the include files
it needs if they exist, ANAICT.

>> klistview.h a new file with 3.0.2?

How else could kdebase get built without kdelibs installed? Answer that,
and we're that much closer to the real solution.

--
AlanE
KDE-FreeBSD Team