Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 2001 01:07:12 +0200 (EET)
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
To:        panic@subphase.de
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/24012: New port: wmfsm 0.31 - a windowmaker dockapp for

> The following reply was made to PR ports/24012; it has been noted by GNATS.
>
> From: Steven Enderle <panic@subphase.de>
> To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, panic@subphase.de
> Subject: Re: ports/24012: New port: wmfsm 0.31 - a windowmaker dockapp for
>  displaying a graphical filesystem usage
> Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 23:15:49 +0100
>
>  When will this port be integrated?

Done. Next time please be more patient - our forces are limited and it
certainly would not help if each PR submitter would periodically abuse
freebsd-ports mailing list with requists like this. Just remember that as
long as your port in the GNATS it will not be lost and eventually someone
add it into tree.

Thanks!

-Maxim