Date:      Thu, 27 May 1999 00:08:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   USENIX scribe bit

Julian mumbled something about:

> how about doug white :-)
> He mentionned being a bit short on cash to go to USEnix

I need the plane ticket & hotel ... I have the student membership so the
actual show is like $100.  The plane and hotel could break my measly
credit cards, not to mention my soon-to-be-between-jobs budget. :(

If anyone had a DV (FireWire) camera they could make available, I could
ship my mac G3/350 down and edit the data it into video clips, then serve
it with QuickTime Streaming. Put together a decent webpage for it all ...
burn it to CD... whee ... :)

On Tue, 25 May 1999, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> Anyone here going to USENIX who'd also like to trade a free
> registration in exchange for playing "scribe" for the FREENIX track at
> the USENIX technical conference this year?  http://www.usenix.org for
> details.
>
> - Jordan

Doug White