Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:16:54 -0400
From:      Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3com fe575

On Wed, Aug 23, 2000 at 02:08:17PM -0400, Kenneth Wayne Culver wrote:

> How can I modify the install procedure to allow me to install using this
> card and driver? Do you know if that's possible? Or will I have to get
> someone to give me a 4.1 CD and install from that, and then grab the
> driver? Thanks a lot for your help.

well, i imagine you could build custom boot floppies with the driver
compiled in, assuming you have access to another FreeBSD machine, but
honestly, you're probably better off finding a 4.1 cd and installing off
that, then messing around with the ethernet.  IMHO, you'll probably
spend less time finding a cd than you would trying to build the
floppies.

--
garrett rooney                           my pid is inigo montoya.
rooneg@electricjellyfish.net             you kill -9 my parent process.