Date:      Sat, 13 Nov 1999 13:34:10 +0100 (CET)
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   docs/14860: Addition of NLFUG to the User Groups webpage

>Number:         14860
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       Addition of NLFUG to the User Groups webpage
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:

	N.R.

	Addition of the NLFUG to the User Groups.

>How-To-Repeat:

	N.R.

>Fix:

	Add http://www.nlfug.nl as being the FreeBSD Users Group - the
	Netherlands.  Althought the name implies FreeBSD, we have an open
	attitude towards other BSD users.  Content on the site is in Dutch.
	Meetings will be announced on the mailinglist(s) and the website.