Date:      Sun, 13 Aug 1995 17:45:36 +0200
From:      lutz@muc.de (Lutz Albers)
To:        "Charles N. Owens" <owensc@alpha.enc.edu>
Cc:        questions list FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: bootpd weirdness

Charles N. Owens wrote on 11.8.1995
  Re: bootpd weirdness

- Hmmmm.... pardon my ignorance, but how do I fix this?  Is there a way to
- get a list of the current port bindings, so I can find out what it is?

/etc/inetd.conf lists all inet controlled services (along with their
ports). For non-inetd stuff simply do a ps -aux <g>.

ciao
  lutz

Lutz Albers, Luederitzstr. 14    |           And you ?  You're no one
81929 - Muenchen, FR Germany     |          And you ?  You're falling
phone: +49-89-933 404            |       And you ?  You're travelling
fax: +49-89-929 46 75            |   Travelling at the speed of light.
email: lutz@muc.de               |  (Laurie Anderson, Strange Angels)
http://www.muc.de/~lutz          |

Do not take life too seriously, you will never get out of it alive.