Date:      Tue, 14 Jul 1998 22:03:55 +0100
From:      "Alton, Matthew" <Matthew.Alton@anheuser-busch.com>
To:        "'FreeBSD-fs@FreeBSD.ORG'" <FreeBSD-fs@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   LFS Hacking

OK people, I'm hip-deep in LFS code and the vfs/vnode interface
and all the other goodies we need to make LFS happen.  Are there
any wish-list type requests or design deltas or anything before I
move into the 'you should have said something earlier' phase?
Right now, I'm just trying to stabilize the existing code.  Once this
done, I'll apply lessons learned to logging metadata only to make
a journaling filesystem.

Matthew Alton
Computer Services - UNIX Systems Administration
(314)632-6644   matthew.alton@anheuser-busch.com
                alton@plantnet.com