Date:      Sun, 01 Oct 2000 12:14:06 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        MIHIRA@sanpei.org, Sanpei Yoshiro <sanpei@sanpei.org>
Cc:        sean@stat.Duke.EDU, mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [pcic irq] May I change default pcic mode into polling?

In message <200010011352.e91DqBK01139@lavender.sanpei.org> MIHIRA@sanpei.org writes:
:   I agree that pcic1 also is changed to polling mode.
:
:   But I will ask in Japanese mobile mailing list, whether pcic1
: would be remove from GENERIC config or not.

I think it should be removed.  Since it is disabled, I don't think
there's much of a difference between editing pcic0 and enabling pcic1,
both of which are done with user config.

also, I've had problems getting multiple pcic devices on one machine
working properly...

Warner