Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 1999 05:45:17 PDT
From:      "The Ricster" <ric_hu@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Distribution CD#1 Problem

Greetings,
I have just bought the FreeBSD Book(Walnut Creek) w/ 3.2 of FreeBSD.
However, when I place the CD#1 into my CDROM drive, I cannot view its
contents and it keep spinning as if it were a bad CD.  My question:
1) Does CD#1 somehow function only as a bootable CD and cannot be viewed
under filemanager in WIndows?
2) If it is a bad CD, how can I obtain a replacement CD#1 from you..I just
bought the book yesterday as special order from Barnes and Noble.
(I can access contents of CD#3 the live filesystem CD)

Awaiting your response,
Thanx.
Rich Hu