Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 1997 15:28:35 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Mark Tinguely <tinguely@plains.NoDak.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, sales@omt.com
Subject:   Re: Regard to phone call about FreeBSD drivers

Hi,
 Spoke briefly with Dr. Redi . Basically, I am going to meet him tomorrow
 and just chat a bit more. I have dealt with OmniMedia in the past .
 Briefly, cause I am still at wor, does anyone have any cool ideas
 for next generation audio/video hardware -- desired codecs,
 telephony support, full duplex audio. etc,...

	Cheers,
	Amancio