Date:      Fri, 7 Aug 1998 11:00:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      djv@bedford.net
To:        dean@odyssey.apana.org.au (Dean Hollister)
Cc:        djv@bedford.net, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pppd & ppp-secrets

Dean Hollister wrote
> On Fri, 7 Aug 1998 djv@bedford.net wrote:
>
> > Well, my take on the man page is:
> >
> > *) in pap-secrets:
> > 	*	name-of-server	"" optional-list-of-IPA's
> >
> > *) Add the login and pap options to the pppd command line,
> > or to an options file.
>
> I don't want to implement this until I know its 100% right.

Afraid you'll wear out your disc?

> Anyone have a definitive answer?

Yeah, get off your chair and read the man page, if that doesn't
satisfy you, read the source for pppd.

Consider /an experiment/.

I'll come and set your machine up for you for mileage, expenses,
and US$1000/day. And yeah, that's the going rate.

*plonk*

Dave -- not affiliated with FreeBSD Inc.
--
"Today, machines sit on our desks and spend the overwhelming majority
of their cycles doing nothing more important than blinking a cursor."