From owner-freebsd-questions Thu Dec 20 4:33:24 2001 Delivered-To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org Received: from compuserve.com (64-205-201-91.client.dsl.net [64.205.201.91]) by hub.freebsd.org (Postfix) with SMTP id BE44937B41A for ; Thu, 20 Dec 2001 04:33:15 -0800 (PST) To: Customer From: Naughty Gal X-Mailer: SuperMail-2 Subject: Customer, Instant Pleasures, Volume XXX MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-type: text/html Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Message-Id: <20011220123315.BE44937B41A@hub.freebsd.org> Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 04:33:15 -0800 (PST) Sender: owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG Precedence: bulk List-ID: List-Archive: (Web Archive) List-Help: (List Instructions) List-Subscribe: List-Unsubscribe: X-Loop: FreeBSD.ORG

Dear Customer, this time we created a completely new web site! This is a completely exclusive site for real connoisseurs of art of erotic and pornography. On the pages of our website you will find not the kind of pictures, that offer other website, but the whole sets of photographs from famouse porno models such as Tera Patrick, Aria Giovanni, Jenna Jameson, Zdenka, Jewel De'Nyle and others... And of course you will find fine sets photographs of "Blondes", "Girls on Girls", "Hardcore", "Pornstars", "Fetish", "Redheads" in our memberarea. All the wonderful snow babes offers Santa. He also offers a free month of subscribiton if you subscribe for 3 months and you will get 2 months of free subscribtion, if you subscribe for 6 months !

Our site is already highly appreciated by our 4500 customers.

Click here, don't loose you chance!

If you cannot click, copy and paste the following link in your browser: http://affiliateID:affiliateID.hot-babes.com@1049766969

Blondes
Brunettes
Fetish
Girls on Girls
Girls on Wheels
Hardcore
Hot Babies
Pornstars
Redheads

Note: this is not a Spam email. This email was sent to you because your email was entered in on a website requesting to be a free registered subscriber. This is a one-time mailing. If you did not request this email, we apologize for inconvenience. We spend a lot of time to provide listings of good adult sites to our subscribers.