Date:      Fri, 1 Feb 2002 07:20:16 -0800 (PST)
From:      "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/34531: print/pdflib: unfetchable tarball

The following reply was made to PR ports/34531; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
To: Xavier Beaudouin <kiwi@caudium.net>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 09:11:40 -0600

 >  Either update the port to pdflib-4.0.2, or add a secondary location for the
 >  tarballs... Personaly I recommand the second one because it seems that
 >  pdflib.com guys doesn't like to store archives or their software...

 If you can mirror it, I'll add your site to the Makefile, if the
 upgrade to 4.0.2 isn't that bad I might upgrade to it while I'm at it.
 --
 David W. Chapman Jr.
 dwcjr@inethouston.net	Raintree Network Services, Inc. <www.inethouston.net>