Date:      Sat, 23 Dec 2000 01:22:42 -0600
From:      "Michael C . Wu" <keichii@iteration.net>
To:        keith@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Would you like fries with that?

On Sat, Dec 23, 2000 at 03:02:50PM +0800, Jing-Tang Keith Jang scribbled:
| On 12/22/00, Michael C . Wu wrote:
| > On Thu, Dec 21, 2000 at 11:41:47PM -0800, Kris Kennaway scribbled:
| > | http://www.kgw.com/kgwnews/nationworld_story.html?StoryID=9881
| >
| > Hey now! I like chicken heads. ;) Matter of fact, some Chinese
| > people love to eat the chicken head and behind especially.
|
| It depends on how they're prepared.  I myself like frog legs if
| they are stewed with proper sauces.

Yes, very much so.  I had a plateful stir-fried duck tongues tonight.
Quite tasty.

| Maybe plus some icy Taiwan Beer in the summer...

Ever since I came to the U.S. for school, I have been converted
to black-and-tan, and/or pure Guinness.  I will have to convert you
into a beer-snob when you come here next year. ;)
(beer-snob is someone who only drinks good beer. i.e. NOT Budweiser)
I especially enjoy tasting microbrewery beer.

| > Bah, us Taiwanese people eat anything besides kitchen sinks and PCB boards.)
|
| Actually we will, once good recipes are found.

Do you think that the Realtek.com.tw people have found a good recipe for PCB
boards?  It seems that their NIC should be in a wok instead of a PCI slot.
Of course, if we email them to ask them to open their recipe, they might
refuse to do so, just like their NIC driver source.  (Yes, I have asked
them for the NIC driver source.)