Date:      Sun, 05 Aug 2001 12:23:36 -0400
From:      Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@glue.umd.edu>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Orinoco mini-pci working in Dell C800 (Free beer for Warner)

Using stable from yesterday and Warner's .15 patches works on my
Lattitude C800. The card is detected from cold boots and on reboots from
FreeBSD, but not on reboots from win2k. Good enough for me. :)

Now I have to figure out how to get the network configured properly.
Apparently setting defaultrouter in rc.conf doesn't work for this. I
can't get an IP assigned to the interface at boot either. Works fine
manually though.

For setting up the network name and keys, etc... do you guys use
wicontrol in pccard.conf or do you use the apropriate arguments to
ifconfig in pccard_ether in rc.conf?