Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:13:21 -0500
From:      "John S. Bucy" <bucy@ece.cmu.edu>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   aic7xxx: data overrun detected in Data-in phase

Continuing to hack on target mode stuff ...

on the *initiator* side (unmodified 4.4 with a 29160), I occasionally
see "data overrun detected in Data-in phase" which is sometimes
followed by a crash from ahc_run_qoutfifo.  Is this a fixed bug/do I
need to upgrade the driver?  If no, any idea what I might be doing on
the target side to cause this (more specifically than sending too much
data :P ) ..  this usually only happens after I shutdown and restart
my target emulator program without restarting the initiator...

thanks
john