Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:47:55 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Julien Oster <sysadm@sysadm.cc>
To:        hm@hcs.de
Cc:        Martin.Hein@maxmobil.at, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Which cards? (was: Re: Antwort: problems setting up i4b (for FreeBSD

Router))
From: Julien Oster <fuzzy@fuzzys.org>
Date: 14 Apr 1999 10:47:48 +0200

>>>>> "Hellmuth" == Hellmuth Michaelis <hm@hcs.de> writes:

[ Got a little problem with my mailing list setup in Gnus... so this mail is
going to Martin and Hellmuth _and_ to the mailing list... I'll fix this later
]

[...]

    Hellmuth> The choices are: someone with a Teles S0/16.3 PnP fixes and
    Hellmuth> maintains the code, someone with a Teles S0/16.3 PnP which is
    Hellmuth> not used donates it or support for this card will be removed
    Hellmuth> completely.

Hm. We should probably check out, which cards are supported yet, which need
more work and which would be removed if you can't find nobody supporting them?

Well, for the beginning:

ELSA 1000pro/PCI: currently works, has just one little bug which causes the
kernel to go into an endless loop if the machine boots up with active S0-Bus.

Who maintains it? (If there is nobody, I could try to keep the driver alive,
just to ensure that it isn't removed from i4b, but I've got already a lot to
do)

--
  /--/ Julien Oster /---/ www.fuzzys.org <---> www.sysadm.cc /---/
 /--/ OpenBSD  2.5 /---/ Greetings  from  Munich,   Germany /---/