Date:      Thu, 25 Jun 1998 16:53:11 -0500
From:      Child <child@mctcnet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How to stop email abuse, Relp!

Dear All
Sorry this is offtopic
but I am unsure else where to go
and I love you guys :)
I run a majordomo mailing list on freebsd 2.2.6 box
I am trying to keep someone out of my list that is abusive to my mmbers,
so I patched majordomo and it ignores them happily
but they got smart and went to a web serive mailexcite nd I have alot of
users on mailexcite and the like so I cant ban that whole domain or else I
would,
can I complain to his ISP about it or am I completey powerless
please help!

Thanks,

JS

Time to heal....Time to recover...Time to Move on..Time to live life.