Date:      Tue, 23 Oct 2001 14:14:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      NILESH MEHTA <mehta_nilesh@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Resume

--0-1309644275-1003871660=:32417

Dear Prospective Employer,

In the interest of exploring Engineering employment opportunities I am
enclosing my resume for your review and consideration. As you will note, I
have received my BSEE degree from the California State Polytechnic
University Pomona. I also have one-year work experience in the area of
Embedded Systems Engineering and am eager to utilize the knowledge I
acquired.

As a student and an employee, I have developed a reputation for being
conscientious, motivated and driven to succeed. Additional personal
strengths include the ability to be a productive team member, excellent
oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively
interact in a culturally diverse environment. My employment history has
included Experience in design, development, testing and debugging
real-time embedded-systems and I am confident that the combination of my
experience, education and “can do” attitude will enable me to make a
positive contribution to your Engineering department.

I welcome the opportunity of a personal interview to further discuss my
skills and qualifications and how they may assist you in achieving your
Engineering objectives. If you do not have a position currently available,
I would appreciate you keeping my resume on file for future employment
opportunities.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Nilesh Mehta

Enclosure

http://personals.yahoo.com
--0-1309644275-1003871660=:32417

NILESH MEHTA
1135 Golden Springs Dr. #B
Diamond Bar, CA  91765
Home: (909)860-9150 / Cell: (909)323-1499
E-mail: mehta_nilesh@yahoo.com

OBJECTIVE
To obtain a permanent position as a Firmware Engineer, where my
technical skills and knowledge will be a valuable contribution.

SUMMARY
Experience in design, development, testing and debugging real-time
communications systems. Embedded real-time design and coding
skills in vxWorks/UNIX(FreeBSD) platforms using C/C++.

 * Operating Systems:	     DOS, UNIX, Tornado's vxWorks.

 * Software languages:       C/C++, 8086/6800 Assembly, Verilog.

 * Development Environments: UNIX(FreeBSD), Wind River's vxWorks,
			     MS Visual Studio.

EDUCATION
BSEE(emphasis in Computer Engineering).
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, CA
Graduation Date: June 2000

WORK EXPERIENCE
Global Data/ StarComm Products, Inc., Signal Hill, CA
Aug 00 - Aug01

Video over IP Project:
* Implemented firmware to operate in the task oriented vxWorks
  embedded RTOS environment using C/C++, PPC850. Responsibilities
  included design, development, testing and debugging.

* Knowledge of transmitting video data streams via IP utilizing
  UDP/TCP for interaction with the remote viewing system.
  TCP & UDP/IP socket programming.

* Experience with Tornado's debugging and performance analysis
  tools.

TelemetryNET Project:
* Implemented code to create serial communication on UNIX(FreeBSD)
  platform using C/C++. BSD sockets.

* Designed, developed and created software to poll modems
  periodically in order to transmit and receive data packets.

* Created test programs to check the validity of system design.

California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, CA
Oct 98 - Mar 99

Tutor, Equal Opportunity Program (EOP Department).
* Tutored college students in Electrical/Computer Engineering
  courses, Calculus, Physics, Basic Mathematics and assisted
  in building better study techniques.

--0-1309644275-1003871660=:32417--