Date:      Fri, 02 Aug 2002 13:38:40 +0200
From:      Michael Nottebrock <michaelnottebrock@gmx.net>
To:        Alan E <alane@geeksrus.net>
Cc:        Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>, kde@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [kde-freebsd] Building kdebase3

The following is an OpenPGP/MIME signed message
created by Enigmail/Mozilla, following RFC 2440 and RFC 2015
--------------enig8932DAB80DAEC35887BE9BB6

Alan E wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 12:14:18PM +0200, Michael Nottebrock wrote:

 > i think the bottom line is that if
> you make sure you have kdelibs-3.0.2 installed before you build kdebase
> you should be fine. Please test this hypothesis.

I came across this when I updated kdebase from portupgrade (your
gettext-revisionbump). kdelibs-3.0.2 is installed. As you might imagine
from my previous patch-attempt, I don't know anything at all about those
UI-XML-Files, but it seems to me that it should have never worked in the
first place... KListView isn't part of QT, is it?

Regards,
--
Michael Nottebrock
"The circumstance ends uglily in the cruel result." - Babelfish

--------------enig8932DAB80DAEC35887BE9BB6