Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:22:41 -0400
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <vanderh@ecf.utoronto.ca>
To:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: zephyr port on FreeBSD/alpha

On Tue, Jul 20, 1999 at 10:56:07AM -0400, Andrew Gallatin wrote:

> Not being a ports person, I'm reluctant to commit the patches myself.
> I was hoping somebody could eyeball them and commit them if they look

<shrug>  They're just patches.  Look at them, and look at the existing
FreeBSD patches.  If all the patches look right, cvs-add them.
Nothing portsy about it.  :)

Having already looked at the source and patches, you're in a much
better position than most other people.

--
This is my .signature which gets appended to the end of my messages.