Date:      Wed, 02 Apr 1997 13:58:02 -0800
From:      Pedro Giffuni <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
To:        Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: blas, eispack, linpack need new MASTER_SITES

(Sorry if an empty message got first, my mailer went funny)

You can add fftpack to the list :(. I consulted with AT&T and it seems
like that site is in a limbo due to the recent changes in AT&T-Lucent. I
asked AT&T Labs, but it seems like we lost netlib.

There may be a local mirror in Walnut Creek..they sold (probably still
sell) Netlib on a cool CD.

Pedro.