Date:      Sat, 12 Feb 2000 14:30:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Akinori -Aki- MUSHA" <knu@idaemons.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/16665: imap-uw-4.7a -- a patch release

The following reply was made to PR ports/16665; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Akinori -Aki- MUSHA" <knu@idaemons.org>
To: mi@mail.virtual-estates.net
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, imap-uw@freebsd.ady.ro
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 07:26:57 +0900

   Hi,

 At Sat, 12 Feb 2000 16:59:35 -0500 (EST),
 Mikhail Teterin <mi@mail.virtual-estates.net> wrote:

 > 	imap-4.7a  is a  patch  release  which corrects  crashes
 > 	caused  by certain  unusual tokens  in message  headers.
 > 	There are no new features.
 >
 > 	In addition, I  corrected the patch-ab to  make the port
 > 	obey the CC settings in addition to CFLAGS.
 >
 > 	The lock-patch.tar  seems to no longer  be neccessary --
 > 	it is apparently integrated now (and now master site has
 > 	it either).

 Hmm... as you know, I've already raised port/16545 for the same
 purpose of updating imap-uw.  I think you'd better have sent it as a
 follow-up to my pr instead of raising another.

   Anyway, your correction not to override CC seems a good idea.

 --
                            /
                           /__  __

 "If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice."