Date:      Fri, 05 Nov 1999 20:35:45 +0000
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
To:        Rick Knebel <rknebel@uplink.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: staroffice

Rick Knebel wrote:

> Hi,
> I went to the site where there was thw how to on installing staroffice on
> freebsd.
> Everything went fine so far execpt where they tell you to patch the setup
> and soffice scripts.
> How do you do this exactly.
>
> I am sort of new and don't know if I replace these scripts with the
> available text or jsut add the text to the scripts.
>
> I would appreciate any help

	If you are running a FreeBSD 3.3 take a look at :

http://www.stat.duke.edu/~sto/StarOffice51a/install.html

	Using the above instructions I've been using Star Office on my box for
over a week with out problems.  Although I'm discovering there are
somethings about Star Office itself that I'm not so keen on :-)

--

Joseph Scott
joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu