Date:      Fri, 3 Apr 1998 10:44:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Cc:        bleach@bellsouth.net (W.L. Leach)
Subject:   dual booting on the IWILL P55XUB

	After last night, I'm beginning to think that to get
	both Debian and FreeBSD booting _without changing the
	Adaptec BIOS settings on my IWILL P55XUB_  is going to be
	impossible.

	First, trying to de-install lilo fails.  At least I
	kept getting the ``LI'' (infinite hang) sequence.

	Does anybody on the list have an equivalent hardware
	configuration?  Multiple SCSI drives: Linux rooted on
	the first drive, FBSD on the second?

--
   Gary D. Kline         kline@tao.thought.org          Public service uNix