Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 2003 22:39:08 -0800
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Google (was: Re: GCC as a selling point for FreeBSD? (Not!))

Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com> writes:
> It doesn't go counter to that.  Are you confusing "subjectively
> true" with "objectively true" again?

There is no objective truth that you can prove exists. All truth
is subjective, at least as the human mind understands it.

At the very least, you deciding to be on whichever side of the
line you see fit is a great display of subjectivity. ;)
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

Our greatest fears are shadows of things that don't exist.