Date:      Wed, 19 Aug 2020 14:15:51 +0400
From:      Alexander Mishin <mishin@mh.net.ru>
To:        Oleksandr Tymoshenko <gonzo@bluezbox.com>
Subject:   Re: Kmod driver at iicbus. attach() and config_intrhook(9)

Thanks for your answers, especially for "...controllers use interrupts
to get notified about...".
It helped to understand.

Yes, I need it as I check on attach() if the device connected.
Everything was fine while I was loading the driver into an already
running system,
but as soon as I loaded the driver at boot time, I saw that its sysctl
variables was
only half filled (no result nor calculated values).
config_intrhook_oneshot() solved this issue.

Thanks once more