Date:      Thu, 03 May 2001 13:06:33 +0100
From:      Lee Smallbone <lee@kechara.net>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: useradd/adduser

As usual, your responses have blown me away, both in terms of knowledge
and speed. Thank you very much indeed to everyone who replied, and
also to those who pointed out the -h 0 pipe option, I either missed it or
misunderstood when I read the man page.

 This kind of community truly does make FreeBSD stand out from the crowd.

--

Lee Smallbone
Kechara Internet

lee@kechara.net