Date:      Tue, 22 Jan 2019 07:00:09 +0100
From:      Jochen Neumeister <joneum@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>, Rainer Duffner <rainer@ultra-secure.de>
Cc:        Jules Gilbert via freebsd-pkg <freebsd-pkg@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: pkg: cached package php72-pear-Net_SMTP-1.8.1: size mismatch, cannot continue

I have just brought the package with "make makesum" new.

A diff does not show any other SHA256 and SIZE value.

Did you try it again?

It would be problematic if SHA256 and SIZE had other values.

As recommended on the website, however, should be considered to rebuild
pear ports on GitHub. But that is a lot of work though.

Greetings

Jochen