Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2002 23:04:13 +0100
From:      Daniel Lang <dl@leo.org>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Cc:        peter@freebsd.org, jdp@freebsd.org, kuriyama@FreeBSD.org, logo@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Reworked mirror instructions

Hi,

I have rewritten the documentation for mirrors,
that was started by Jun Kuriyama and Valentino Vaschetto.

Please take a look at:

http://atrbg11.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/dist_docs/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/hubs/article.html

for a preview.

Jun, Valentino, I'll send you a separate mail with the
article.sgml file attached. Please consider to commit this, as
I put some amount of work in it. :)

Best regards,
  Daniel Lang
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock  - My name is Pentium of Borg, division is futile, you
                                                will be approximated. -