Date:      Fri, 2 Oct 1998 15:13:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   WHO: invalid hostname?

What causes the below?

lomar            p6       invalid hostname  2:09PM     4 ssh -l marcus
lomar.ne
lomar            ph       invalid hostname  2:31PM    14 ssh -l marcus
lomar.ne
lomar            pi       invalid hostname  2:32PM     - ssh -l marcus
lomar.ne
lomar            pj       invalid hostname  2:33PM     1 ssh -l marcus
lomar.ne

Misconfigured DNS such that a reverse DNS doesn't work?  Is there anything
I can put onto my system to prevent connections from such?  I really
really don't like not being able to backtrace someone if I have to :(

Thanks...

Marc G. Fournier                               scrappy@hub.org
Systems Administrator @ hub.org
scrappy@{postgresql|isc}.org                       ICQ#7615664