Date:      Fri, 30 May 1997 19:14:09 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Audio devices

Hi Chuck,

Most likely the source of the problem is the dual dma implementation
found in the sound driver 3.0 vs. sound driver 3.5.

If he upgrades the sound driver and has problems then we can address
the issue.

As for the NAS configuration Stephe Hocking should step in and tell
us the latest and greatest that he has done with the NAS configuration
either that or Ted should post on the nas@ncd.com.

	Regards,
	Amancio