Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 1998 12:51:25 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <marcus@miami.edu>
To:        Doug Lo <jwlo@ms11.hinet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: *HELP!* MultiOS problems.

I have a similar configuration to what you want.  I have Win95b on slice
one of my first IDE drive (wd0s1).  I'm using FAT32.  What I did was
install 95b on the FAT32 partition, and let it zarch the FreeBSD
BootEasy.  Then the computer would only boot Win95.  That's okay.  I
rebooted from my boot disk, and did a custom installation.  I then only
installed the boot manager on wd0.  The next time it booted, I got:
F1 -- ??
F2 -- BSD
F5 -- Disk 2

The ?? is FAT32 (FreeBSD doesn't recognize FAT32 yet), and when I hit
F1, everything works fine.  The only restraint is that Win95 must be on
BIOS drive 0.

Joe Clarke