Date:      Sat, 13 Apr 2002 19:24:30 -0400
From:      The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.dyndns.org>
To:        libh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: libh/release Makefile libh/release/console console.tcl console_init.tcl libh/release/diskedit Makefile TODO dialogs.tcl disk.tcl disklabel.tcl formats.tcl labeledit.tcl size.tcl sliceops.tcl libh/release/pkgtools DOCUMENTATION Makefile ...

--fmvA4kSBHQVZhkR6

On Sat Apr 13, 2002 at 06:22:40PM -0500, Antoine Beaupr=E9 wrote:
> antoine     2002/04/13 18:22:40 CDT
>=20
>   Modified files:
>     release              Makefile=20
>   Removed files:
>     release/console      console.tcl console_init.tcl=20
>     release/diskedit     Makefile TODO dialogs.tcl disk.tcl=20
>                          disklabel.tcl formats.tcl labeledit.tcl=20
>                          size.tcl sliceops.tcl=20
>     release/pkgtools     DOCUMENTATION Makefile all_files.tcl=20
>                          create_db.tcl create_paks create_zips=20
>                          export_db.tcl file_by_name.tcl=20
>                          file_owners.tcl import_db.tcl=20
>                          makepackage.sh packagetool.tcl=20
>                          pkg_info.tcl pkg_install.tcl=20
>   Log:
>   console/ diskedit/ and pkgtools/ have been repo-copied to scripts/

This is to make the source directories consistent with how they are
going to be installed on the floppies images.

I know this should have been included in the commit log, but now only
repo-surgery can change that.

Not my day, i guess.

A.=20

--=20
Un =E9ducateur dans l'=E2me ne prend rien au s=E9rieux que par rapport
=E0 ses disciples -- soi-m=EAme non except=E9.
                        - Nietzsche, "Par del=E0 le bien et le mal"

--fmvA4kSBHQVZhkR6

--fmvA4kSBHQVZhkR6--