Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 1997 17:57:46 +1100
From:      Hugh Blandford <hugh@island.net.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   News caching software

I will be setting up a small ISP and was wondering whether there was any
news caching software.

I am aware of DNEWS but even that is going to be a bit over the top at the
beginning.  I am able to read my upstream providers news server as a user,
so I would like to cache any articles (and the .newsrc file) that people
read, rather than whole groups like DNEWS, for a specified period of time.

Does anyone know of anything that will do this?

Regards,

Hugh.