Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 2023 16:55:22 +0300
From:      Stefan Parvu <sparvu@kronometrix.org>
To:        Ronald Klop <ronald@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: RBPI3/4 onboard Wifi status

Im testing RBPI 3/4 capturing data from some sensors using MODBUS=20
running FreeBSD and default Raspberry PI OS (Debian).=20
>=20
> Didn't read any news on this for a long time. So I think nobody is =
working on RBPI WiFi. Sorry.

Its too bad we dont have support for on-board wifi.

Bjoern, if Im not wrong started the work on this part. Havent heard =
anything.

FreeBSD seems more stable for my tests than Debian/Raspberry PI OS. I =
have several
crashes from Debian using Wifi. No crashes from FreeBSD but using wired =
connection.

Really appreciated if anyone else can share any light on this.

Cheers,
Stefan=