Date:      Sat, 24 Jul 1999 12:45:34 -0400
From:      "James Gill" <gill@topsecret.net>
To:        "Len Huppe" <huppe@execpc.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD Certification

->  The best education and certification program that I have ever
->  seen is taking
->  the
->  time to build your own client/server network at home with open-source
->  software.
->  You'll learn more that way, and develop some real useable skills.
->
->  Go for it :)

While I agree, how would you recommend I word that on my resume to ensure an
extra ten or fifteen grand?

--James Gill, MCSE, CNA, MCP+i, FreeBSD Nut....