Date:      Fri, 10 Jul 1998 07:33:30 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
To:        THIERRY.HERBELOT@telspace.alcatel.fr
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=E9p?= : tcpdump

In a previous message, THIERRY.HERBELOT@telspace.alcatel.fr said:
>      have-you made the bpfXX devices (cd /dev ; sh ./MAKEDEV bpf0 then 1, 2
>      and 3) ?
>
>      how many tcpdump processes have you running ?

just one. And it doesn't matter if I do
tcpdump
tcpdump -i de0  	or
tcpdump -i tun0

>      TfH

"I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the
best people, and I can assure you that data processing is a fad that won't
last out the year." --The editor in charge of business books for Prentice
Hall, 1957