Date:      Sat, 29 Aug 2015 00:09:15 -0700
From:      Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
To:        Jeff Sukow <jdsukow@gmail.com>, Ivan Radovanovic <radovanovic@gmail.com>, mono@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hello

Okay, well I can make all the changes required and submit it to the
bugzilla for a 5.10 port.  Do you mind playing tester? Give me a a week and
I should have something for you.  If you follow the previous email, you can
build from the git repository I've got 5.10 running right now.

Hey Ivan, how are you? Did you ever get the kQueueWatcher fixed?

Russ