Date:      Wed, 7 Jan 2004 20:52:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chhavi Kansal <chhavi_kansal@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBsd 4.7: scsi target device driver

Hi All,
I am in the process of writing a scsi target driver on FreeBSD 4.7,
as a module.  I have faced some problems like, registering the
module with CAM, probing the scsi devices connected to the host etc.,
I'm from the world of linux, wherein if I register the scsi device
driver module ( not the HBA ), using scsi_register_module(...)
I will get the Scsi_Device *SDp to my template implementations
like init, detect, attach, detach, finish.

On FreeBSD, there must be the way to do the same kinda thing,
by registering my module with CAM layer.  If anyone could
throw some light, that would be of great help.
Thanks in advance,
Chhavi Kansal.