Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:48:29 +0000 (GMT)
From:      philip brown <brown_philip@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: user haldaemon does not exist

--- Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

Just off the 6.2 RC1 cd packages...

installed Freebsd with x and the after logging into x
I ran sysinstall - configure packages - gnome

gnome installation failed (dodgy disc i think) however
it missed one package that I received manually via
pkg_add -r gnome2. i forget which, however only 1
package which was a few hundred kB's

thanks for quik response

ICQ# 126468680www.icq.com