Date:      Fri, 17 Feb 2012 17:58:55 +0000
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ingresso.co.uk>
To:        000.fbsd@quip.cz, petefrench@ingresso.co.uk
Cc:        wblock@wonkity.com, mandrews@bit0.com, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd@jdc.parodius.com
Subject:   Re: New BSD Installer

> Yes it does? Am I the only one person on the whole earth seeing the big
> difference in easy setup of mirroring two drives instead of many
> individual partitions?

Sorry, I wasnt suggesting that you should always mirror
the indiviudual partititons - just I happen to do that where
I am mixing ZFS and gmirror. Obviosuly you dont want to create
lots of little mirrors if you dont have to. But even with
one mirror, you can mirror a big partiton covering the whole
drive, and then carve that up with bsdlabel. No need to ever mirror
the actual raw discs, and it works with GPT.

-pete.