Date:      Fri, 19 Nov 1999 07:06:04 -0600
From:      "Mark Einreinhof" <mark@cx559415-b.ftwal1.fl.home.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Date problem

My FreeBSD3.2 box seems to have a date problem. About every other week
I have to go in and change the date back one day. Currently, it thinks
today is 20Nov instead of 19Nov. I booted and went into the bios and
the bios is reporting the correct date, 19Nov. Is FreeBSD goofing up
the date or is my simple little machine being broken into and the
perpetrator changing the date?

Cheers