Date:      Wed, 18 Jan 1995 07:20:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      bmk@dtr.com
To:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        bmk@dtr.com, questions@FreeBSD.org, bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Reboots under 2.0-SNAP pppd (once again).

> > I just upgraded my system to the latest snapshot on wcarchive.  It seems
> > now that some bugs may have crept back into the pppd code.

> This is weird!  Why is nobody else reporting this?  I'll look into it
> as best I can..

I've installed a new kernel and it seems to be working much better...
It seems that there was a discrepancy in my kernel config that
_shouldn't_ have mattered: wt0 was configured for 0x360, but the card
wasn't.  In addition, snd2 was configured for irq 7, but jumpered for
irq 10.  I had changed the hardware config while the system was down and
hadn't gotten around to rolling a new kernel.

It's been up for about fifteen minutes now, which is about three times
longer than it's lasted before.  I think I'll pull down the 2.0-SNAP
again (for testing purposes) and get some #$%!@ sleep. :)

Brant (who's not sure he remembers HOW to sleep...)