Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:33:29 +0100 (CET)
From:      Herve Quiroz <hquiroz@esil.univ-mrs.fr>
To:        Ernst de Haan <znerd@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG, <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Proposal for bsd.java.mk

It works ! Still using ${NOPORTDOCS} for javadoc but I think there should
be a NOJAVADOC variable to install only the standard doc (no apidocs)
such as the manual...

I will clean all things up and put a zipped version of the
java/jakarta-log4j directory on my web page if people want to have a look.

Note that it is now really simple to write a port (thanks also to ant
which does everything by itself).

I keep you informed.

Herv=E9