Date:      Sat, 18 Sep 1999 21:51:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>, Ethan Bakshy <ethan@enteract.com>, brooks@one-eyed-alien.net, "Neumann, Matthew C" <Matthew.Neumann@Wichita.BOEING.com>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org, advocacy@openbsd.org
Subject:   Re: Daemon News Daily Site

> Perhaps we could get a volunteer from each project, or just get daily
> added to the correct mailing lists.

I have "approvers" from each camp, including BSDI, so you should have no
problem getting your stuff approved.  But I need people to submit stuff.
Maybe if we had some volunteers to submit stuff on a regular basis,
monitoring particular stuff such as security.

You don;t need to officially volunteer, just do it.

Chris Coleman
Daemon News Editor in Chief
http://www.daemonnews.org
Bringing BSD together