Date:      Tue, 11 Mar 1997 22:07:14 +0100
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.dk.tfs.com>
To:        "Pedro Giffuni S." <pedro@apolo.biblos.unal.edu.co>
Cc:        "Sean J. Schluntz" <schluntz@pinpt.com>, Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>, current@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Getting /usr/ports everywhere...

In message <Pine.BSF.3.91.970311142527.148A-100000@apolo.biblos.unal.edu.co>, "
Pedro Giffuni S." writes:
>I'd also subscribe, but I don't think it would be necessary, It`s
>absolutely normal (at least in Linux) to have 5 CD distributions. Perhaps
>they are a bit more expensive for those that don't want the distfiles,
>but I see CD's as collectable items :).

No offense intended, but It's funny how this statement reminds me of
a particular episode in "Bill The InterGalactic Hero" :-)  (No, I'm
not going to tell you, read the book, it's the best SciFi ever written :-)

whois: [PHK]                | phk@tfs.com           TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
Power and ignorance is a disgusting cocktail.